St. Edward’s Catholic Primary School is a place of learning in which each individual is encouraged to fulfil their own unique potential.
We try always to remember that everyone is special and should be treated with respect.
Our Catholic faith touches every part of our school life and we try to be a community which has Jesus at the heart of all we do.
- To create a safe, secure and stimulating learning environment.
- To create an inclusive community where all members are valued, share a commitment towards the pursuit of high standards and understand their role in achieving them.
- To develop a supportive and challenging environment, where expectations in achievement and personal relationships are high.
- To deliver a balanced and broad curriculum, where children can achieve, enjoy and develop self-esteem.
- To develop children’s skills, knowledge and confidence, enabling them to make a positive contribution to society.
To achieve a dynamic interaction between home, school, parish and the wider community to ensure the needs of all members of the school family are met.