St Edward’s Catholic Primary School is a school where we strive to give all children the best possible education within an environment where everyone is valued and respected as part of God’s family.
Our Catholic ethos is enriched through prayer, worship and shared Gospel values which all play an important part in our school life.
As a school we will do all we can to love and serve each other, and God, through our work and our play.
“Let all you do be done in love” 1 Cor 16:14
- To create a safe, secure and stimulating learning environment.
- To create an inclusive community where all members are valued, share a commitment towards the pursuit of high standards and understand their role in achieving them.
- To develop a supportive and challenging environment, where expectations in achievement and personal relationships are high.
- To deliver a balanced and broad curriculum, where children can achieve, enjoy and develop self-esteem.
- To develop children’s skills, knowledge and confidence, enabling them to make a positive contribution to society.
- To achieve a dynamic interaction between home, school, parish and the wider community to ensure the needs of all members of the school family are met.